Thread

Message

From: Oliver Eichler <oliver.eichler%gmx.de@localhost>
To: libzip-discuss%nih.at@localhost
Subject: Binaries for Visual Studio 2008?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:01:53 +0200

Hi

any chance to get libzip compiled as static library? I failed today with latest repository version.

One problem seem to be the dependencies to zlib. I downloaded the zlib binaries from this site: http://www.winimage.com/zLibDll/index.html. I manually set the inlcude path and the static lib in cmake. However the linker misses all symbols from the zlib.

And there where a couple of missing functions like getopt. Thus my questions: What are the prerequisites? Is it possible to use the Microsoft compiler? Or is it mingw exclusive? Is it possible to create a static lib with all other libs like zlib included? That would help a lot.

Thanks

Oliver

Made by MHonArc.